1. Go to the website https://etiudaandanima.pl/vod or the EN version: https://etiudaandanima.pl/en/vod or click VOD in the menu of the website https://etiudaandanima.pl (access from November 16 from the first VOD screening of the festival)
ATTENTION! It is best to run the VOD platform on a PC with Windows 7 or newer, with the current version of the Chrome browser, on phones only with the android system. For MAC computers, the VOD platform can only run on the latest version of Chrome. On IPhone phones, the VOD platform does not work
2. Enter the received 9-digit code of accreditation / ticket / ticket in the field ENTER TICKET CODE
3. Select a projection from the selection list (the list currently includes only those screenings whose premiere date and time has occurred, and the 4-hour time window of availability has not yet passed)
4. Approve the VOD regulations (after reading and familiarizing yourself with them)
5. Click the ENTER button
6. The projection you have logged in is available within 4 hours from the broadcast start time, logging in just before the end of the 4-hour time window allows you to view the entire material. It is no longer possible to log into a projection whose 4-hour time slot has passed.
7. * Before logging out of the platform, please vote for the 3 best films according to you, giving 3.2.1 points (voting module below the player)
8. After completing all the steps, click the LOG OUT button (IMPORTANT - see NOTE)
WARNING! Access to a single projection is only available from one location (IP), you cannot log in from two different locations at the same time. To be able to watch in a different location, first LOG OUT from the previous one. Closing the browser window without logging out does not log out of the platform, therefore it is important to click the LOG OUT button.
* - Applies to ETIUDA, ANIMA, ANIMA.PL competition screenings