We welcome all people who want to learn about the behind-the-scenes organization of the festival, are passionate about animation and film, or want to get involved in the creation of a cultural event.
Application form: https://etiudaandanima.pl/en/volunteering-at-the-30th-etiudaanima-iff-register/
We offer a chance to develop and learn about the
festival from the inside in many areas! For interested people there are diverse
tasks in several sections:
- Reception desk (very good knowledge of English and Polish required)
- Organizing the audience / Taking care of the festival facilities (very good knowledge of English and Polish required)
- Technical support / Production
- Taking care of guests (very good knowledge of English and Polish required, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage)
- Support of accompanying events
- Special activities team
- Translation and interpretation
Participation in volunteering provides a unique
opportunity to interact closely with artists from around the world, as well as
to get to know the industry better. Not only is it a great opportunity to
immerse yourself in the event - every year the team of volunteers is made up of
passionate people, committed to culture and inspiring each other! The festival
is the birthplace of more than one friendship, and friendships started during
the festival last for years. It's a great opportunity to spend time creatively
with friends or meet people with similar interests and passions. It is also a
space conducive to learning under the guidance of experienced organizers.
- People who are 18 years of age or
older are welcome to volunteer.
- To volunteer, please fill out the
form and then confirm your application by clicking on the activation link sent
to the email address provided.
- The number of places is limited -
we will invite selected persons to a recruitment interview. Each person who
approves his application will receive feedback on the result of the
- This year's edition of the
festival takes place stationary in Krakow, November 21 - 26. To participate as
a volunteer, it is necessary to be present on site on the specified date, but
we will also need help during the weeks leading up to the event, as well as
immediately afterwards. We will establish availability with each person
accepted for volunteering on an individual basis.
- We make it possible to do student
internships - the desire to do so, along with the dimension of hours, should be
reported in the form.
- We are waiting for applications
until October 22.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com